The paperless office predicted during the 1980s is little more than an elusive goal for most American businesses. Litigation, government regulations, and longer retention periods all contribute to the growing volume of inactive files and records they are required to retain.
The costs of office space and payroll can become issues as the volume of in-house records retention grows. The Document Service Company (DSC) can be the long-term solution for your document storage and management needs.
- The Document Service Company facility is located in a safe area within a reasonable distance of the Findlay, Fremont, Tiffin, Lima, Ottawa, Toledo, and Bowling Green area.
- A barbwire topped chain link fence surrounds our secure, 450,000 cubic feet records management area.
- Access is limited to DSC employees and clients, or prospective clients, escorted by DSC employees.
- Documents are fully secured by controlled access and 24-hour third-party electronic surveillance systems to protect against unauthorized access, vandalism, and fire.
- Our equipment, security systems, and processing and handling procedures are fully compliant with the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) standards.
- Use of DSC services will ensure timely, secure handling of your records and will not expose your facility to any legal liability.
The staff of DSC has become expert at interpreting file or container requests.
- Documents can be retrieved and re-filed by telephone, fax or e-mail authorization.
- A duplicate document can be made and delivered while the original remains in secure storage, or the original document may be delivered by our prompt courier service.
- Documents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.